Mobile Support Advisor (BB-E47CA)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Providing exceptional support and service to our Resellers
* To be the first point of contact for complaints and escalations within the team and for our Resellers
* Provisioning and Managing reseller orders using our mainframe internal systems as required
* Liaise with resellers and suppliers to resolve issues, providing regular, proactive updates
* Customer Service and Support duties
* Handle incoming calls from our Resellers as required
* Investigation into root cause of recurrent provisioning issues
* Provide technical advice to resellers and internal staff
* Investigate order rejections and issues using problem solving
* Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales
* Ensure all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact
* Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
* Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
* Within the operations of your team.
* Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
* To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onBrierfield, United Kingdom