Construction Site Supervisor (BB-D6157)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Time 4 Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a temporary Construction Site Supervisor for 10 -12 weeks work in Haverfordwest. You will be working for a main contractor who deals with new build, refurbishment, healthcare, education, civic and institution.
As Site Supervisor you MUST come from a construction background and be available to start Monday 1st March 2021.
Your role as Site Supervisor on this project will include general external works, repointing walls, some masonry work, and groundwork's.
We are looking for demonstrable experience of leading works teams with confident decision making and good verbal communication skills. Enthusiasm and motivation are key to successful work and the ideal candidate should have a high commitment to both safety and quality.
As Site Supervisor you will:
* Ensure all persons on site are inducted and have read and signed RAMS (Risk Assessments and Method Statements).
* Ensure RAMS are followed by all site persons.
* Check all PPE is provided to site persons and is being used when required.
* Check all works are correct to either latest drawings or verbal instructions from Project Manager
* Ensure all site operatives are working in an effective, efficient and safe manner and tasks are delegated to people with the abilities/qualifications to carry out the task.
* Communicate any difficulties or changes to Contracts Managers.
* Ensure site is left safe and locked up upon leaving.
You must have the following:
* SSSTS – CITB (Site Supervisor).
* Previous Site Supervisor experience from a construction environment.
* Temporary role
* Salary £21-£22 per hour
* Weekly Pay
* 10-12 weeks work
* Starting Monday 1st March
* Location – Haverfordwest
To apply for this role please forward your CV through the website to Hazel Baron
calendar_today2 days ago