Junior Marketing Executive (BB-5F425)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Junior Marketing Assistant- £17250 to start – Sheffield – March start
Ash Consulting are working on behalf of a well-established Sheffield business, based in Ecclesfield S35, who are seeking a capable individual who will be able to provide full support to our clients Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be able to create and deliver a range of marketing activities and campaigns which will raise the profile of the company using available marketing tools including social and digital media.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
· You will assist with social media campaigns and daily activity
· Help with digital and online marketing campaigns and activity
· Responsible for updating and refreshing the marketing content of the website
· Assist in the designing and organisation of generic marketing materials for sales
· Aid with the design and organisation of generic marketing materials
· Assist in the co-ordination of materials for exhibitions
· Creation and send out mailshots
· Work alongside business partners to support with content of mailshots and E-marketing campaigns
· The design and creation of materials for field based staff and planned marketing campaigns
· Regular input to company brochures and promotional literature
Required Knowledge, skills experience and qualifications
· Candidates will be highly IT literate.
· Experienced in using marketing emailing platforms and using Photoshop, MS suite.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Mailchimp and familiarity of main social media platforms.
· Able to effectively build relationships with customers and stakeholders.
· You will work to the highest standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Strong English (Written/Spoken) and able to write and proof-read creative copy to high level of accuracy
· Competency and ability to maintain websites and look at and monitoring an data analytics
· Willing and able to assist with the organisation of events and exhibitions
· Good It skills in order to regularly update databases and internal CRM system
· Good level of communication verbally and written.
·You will possess a proactive approach to problem solving and a ‘can do attitude’ to work.
· The ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ and the consequences of actions/changes.
· Reliable, flexible and punctual.
· Can work independently and as part of a team.
· Working outside of office hours as and when the need arises – able to see tasks through to a conclusion
This is a great opportunity within a well-established and growing Sheffield business and represents a ground floor opportunity for a well-qualified and communicative business oriented individual who is looking to set roots and grow with an expanding local organisation.
If you are a recent graduate with some relevant experience, a qualified /experienced apprentice looking for that next move or a proven junior marketer seeking greater responsibility then please submit your CV and cover letter outlining why this role suits your background to Steve at Ash Consulting. Immediate start available for the right candidate.
Ash Consulting acts as an employment agency for permanent and fixed term contract recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Candidates to be invited for interview will be contacted within 7 days
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onEcclesfield, United Kingdom