Teacher of Economics (BB-5F8FF)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Our client is a highly regarded indpendent school located in the heart of Cambridge. They are looking for an experienced Techer of Economics to join this hogh achieving school in an ongoing temp to perm capactiy.
Working on a full time basis you will be a qualified teacher of Economics as well as ideally having previous head of department or other school management exprience.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced teacher looking to make that next step into department management as well as for those with experience in similar roles.
The ideal Candidate will:
Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
Previous department management experience would be preferred but not essential
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
Please note start dates are subject to change due to the ongoing situation around school closures
calendar_today11 hours ago