Y6 Teacher (BB-441B8)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Protocol Education are working with primary schools in Middlesbrough, Stockton and Redcar to recruit enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 2 teachers to work in their Year 6 classes.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last 3 years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the boroughs
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If this role is for you, please apply here now
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onMiddlesbrough, United Kingdom