Billing Associate (BB-711A2)
Found in: Talent UK
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader. Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About Finance at THG
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role
Reporting into the Billing Manager - Ingenuity, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the processing of B2B customer billing is carried out as per company policy and right first-time approach to maximise cash and minimize risk. You will:
• Support with Audit requests at any given time
• Work with the Sales team to ensure new orders are approved and signed off by relevant stakeholders.
• Provision new services within the billing system and raise first invoice before services are setup.
• Handle customer service requests via live chat, phones and tickets.
• Issue credits based on SLAs of service offerings.
• Assist the client when ordering new services, upgrades and renewal orders.
• Attempt to retain a client’s business through retention efforts.
• Assist the client to cancel their services. Complying with company’s cancellation policies and procedures.
• Assist the client with questions regarding their services and offerings.
• Provide support to internal stakeholders and expertise, and act as first point of reference to resolve any queries coming through the relevant mailbox. Handle all queries efficiently and effectively to ensure all SLA’s and KPI’s are met
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with external Customers, internal stakeholders and wider finance teams
• Strives to achieve best practice performance levels as per benchmarks agreed with the Transactions Manager - Ingenuity
calendar_today2 days ago