Ecommerce Manager - IdealFit (BB-69875)
Found in: Talent UK
About The Hut Group
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
IdealFitIdealFit is a female only sports nutrition brand. Our mission is to provide women with nutritious products to empower them to find their own strength. We are a fitness nutrition brand that is more than superficial strength, we stand with our customers to help them succeed in their goals. Through our heritage of supporting strong women, our products are female first, nutritious and balanced. We’re a brand dedicated to breaking down the barriers of women. Over the next few months IdealFit will be under-going an exciting rebrand to propel us into the US market and represent our vision of becoming a globally recognized brand within the female sports nutrition market. IdealFit, from production through to marketing, is a single unit working together in a rapidly growing industry to support the global vision of the brand. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever-expanding team to support this.
Ecommerce Trading Manager
We are looking to recruit for a Trading Manager for IdealFit USA to support the 2021 rebrand and expansion plans of the brand. In this role you will report into the General Manager and support by leading trading and operational activity in order to drive both sales, brand and project growth for IdealFit.
• Manage and train trading executives, supporting them to run daily site activity of IdealFit USA website.
• Identifying new and innovative ways to drive growth to the website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
• Creating the monthly trading calendar.
• Manage product offers for all channels.
• Establishing new ways to acquire customers and subsequent customer management for retention
• Creating the monthly email plan with CRM/Content
• Leading all key calendar trading activity (Birthday, Black Friday, etc.)
• Working with Finance to phase daily targets for site and category
• Commercial reporting to General Manager
• Coordinating activity with marketing channels to give product/range exposure
• Working with Nutrition [Diet] marketing teams to give NPD and evergreen exposure
• Manage stock and kitting of products alongside ensuring warehouse availability
• Working with NPD to provide forecasts and bring product to market, plus ensuring sufficient stock with Supply Chain
• Commercial reporting of category reporting and monitoring top line numbers (revenue, GP, NC etc.)
• Support on the delivery of the rebrand as well as key strategic projects for the bran
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
calendar_today4 days ago