Digital Marketing Executive Required (BB-542EC)
Found in: Talent UK
A new, exciting position has just been made available for a candidate willing to join our marketing department and help develop our Danish market. Working alongside the Head of eCommerce, you will be actively involved the Danish marketing strategy across all the different channels of the business.
It is an opportunity for candidates looking to take the next step in their marketing careers, by being exposed to the day-to-day running of an established yet flourishing eCommerce business.
Hexpress Healthcare is a prominent player in European online healthcare, having distinguished themselves as the pioneers in a fast growing industry. We are known to always lead the way in terms of best practices and innovation. In order to grow our Danish department, we are now looking to expand our team with a tireless, ambitious individual passionate about digital marketing and eCommerce.
We offer excellent career opportunities as well as a vibrant, motivational and international workplace, which is ideal for a young professional to develop their skills in a friendly office environment.
• The daily management of an eCommerce platform.
• Executing the marketing strategy across all the different channels.
• Updating the existing content and creating new one according to the SEO plan.
• Deploying outreach campaigns to increase the authority of the domain.
• Optimise the current PPC campaigns driving traffic to the websites.
• Increase conversions and user experience.
• Plan and execute campaign to improve retention of database.
• Supervise and support ad hoc customer service activities.
• Produce weekly and monthly reports for senior management, and use Google Analytics and other web analytics tools to help provide meaningful insights.
• Continually look at ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication, quality assurance and customer retention.
• Continually look at ways to improve efficiency and productivity within the online marketing team.
• Provide the Head of eCommerce with advice and guidance when reviewing operational procedures and make recommendations for changes to improve performances.
Skills and Competence Required
• Danish language – native speaker level.
• Strong experience (2 years +) in an eCommerce environment.
• experience of SEO, both on and offsite.
• Basic knowledge of PPC, particularly AdWords.
• experience of running retention campaigns.
• Passion and experience on conversion rate optimisation.
• Strong analytical skills and familiarity with the most basic analytical tools.
• Excellent communication and liaison skills – both written and verbal.
• Strong attention to details.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Strong work ethic and can-do approach.
• A competitive salary of £28,000 per annum.
• 24 days holiday per annum.
• Company pension scheme.
• Excellent career development.
• Relaxing and social environment.
If you think you are the right candidate to take on this exciting new challenge, please send us your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for our Danish team.
Due to the large number of applications received, please be advised that if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the date of your application, you have not been successful on this occasion. This measure has been taken in the interests of efficiency and cost effectiveness and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
calendar_today2 days ago