Control Systems Engineer (BB-CB315)
Found in: Talent UK
Would you like to work for a successful engineering company have a reputation for excellence within industrial automation. They have projects in various industries including; FMCG, Materials handling, packaging and plastic moulding, petrochemical and defence and aerospace.
Working as a Control Systems Engineer you will:
- To supply professional automation, control and instrumentation services to the clients.
- To carry out or to manage others, as required by project objectives, in necessary activities such as hardware design, panel building, installation, and commissioning of Industrial control systems.
- Select and configure SCADA systems.
- To write software for PLCs, controllers and computers.
- Create functional descriptions/procedures for specific projects.
- Produce a full range of layout detail drawings and pla ing documents to contract specifications.
- Manage multi-skill projects consisting of single controllers in standalone applications. When sufficiently experienced and with backup from a senior control engineer, the control engineer will also manage multi controller projects.
To be successful, we're looking for:
- Strong PLC / controls background ideally with Siemens or Allen Bradley.
- The ability to fault find and modify code.
- A Time served apprenticeship or relevant engineering qualification.
- An understanding of electrical technical drawings.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience with control panel wiring, Industrial standards and commissioning
- Must have current valid passport and valid driving licence.
£32,000 to £40,000 pa basic salary with pension and health care plan. Holiday is 33 days including all statutory and public holidays.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
calendar_today4 days ago