MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (BB-F84E8)
Found in: Talent UK
My long-established Heavy Industry client in Bilston is seeking an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team. This fantastic Monday – Friday DAYS role would certainly suit Engineers who want to keep their evenings and weekends free, but the opportunity for regular 1.5x overtime is also available.
As a company, they have sites throughout the UK, supplying into multiple sectors, which cushioned the impact of COVID, and in fact as a business they reported strong financial performance in 2020.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Benefits:
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Opportunity for regular overtime paid at Time and half.
- Days Role, 8am – 4pm Monday to Thursday and 8am – 3pm Friday
- Training & Development Offered
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Description
- In this role you will providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance as part of a welcoming team.
- Maintaining a variety of Heavy Industry Machinery
- Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- You will ideally have Maintenance Engineering Experience with a Heavy Industry environment.
- Mechanical and /or Electrical Engineering Qualifications
- Fault Finding Abilities either Electrically or Mechanically
- Successful candidates must have experience working within a Heavy Industry environment, have worked with Hydraulics and will ideally have experience with overhead Cranes (not essential).
In return you will joining a leader in their field and you will be offered training and development to further develop your Engineering skills where needed. In return for your commitment, this Organisation offers a stable and secure career and we are keen to discuss this position with Multi skilled, Electrical or Mechanically biased Engineers.
This position is commutable from: Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994
calendar_today5 days ago