Quality Manager (BB-068DE)
Found in: Talent UK
Quality Manager - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
A global manufacturer is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager to join their team due to continued growth & expansion.
The Quality Manager will lead, support and manage the Quality department and be responsible for day to day quality issues to ensure customers receive the highest standards of quality both product and service. You will implement and manage Quality Management Systems and Processes.
In the role of Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Lead and develop a small established Quality team to maximise full potential of every individual
- Ensure Quality procedures, processes, practices and controls are developed & implemented
- Ensure product issues are investigated in a timely ma er and implement corrective/preventative actions
- Review and approve technical documents
- Problem solving
- Supplier development and management
- Work with in house design team during new product development from a Quality perspective
- Lead regulatory compliance strategies
- Carry out inte al and exte al audits
Experience/Skills/Knowledge required to be successful:
- Experienced Quality Manager in either an Automotive or Aerospace manufacturing environment
- Proven experience of implementing Quality Standards and associated Quality Management Systems, for example AS9100 / IATF16949
- Must have previous leadership / management experience able to mentor and develop your team to maximise full potential and resource
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Supplier Quality / Supplier Development
- Customer Quality Management
A competitive salary of up to £50k, 6% Employer Contribution Pension, Life Assurance, Healthcare
The role is commutable from: Worthing, Hove, Brighton, Crawley, Bognor Regis, Chichester
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
Please send your CV to: stuart.williams@asc-co
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
calendar_today6 days ago