Housekeeper for Serviced Apartment (BB-42959)
Found in: Talent UK
PART TIME housekeeper wanted to perform holiday let cleaning services for our apartments on an ongoing basis, if job well done.
- Change all bed linen, Replace with clean linen and make beds (linen washing and ironing offered at extra also)
- General apartment cleaning
- Replace refreshments and toiletries
- Inspect and report back on the apartments condition.
MUST BE reliable, live locally, have experience in the short-term let or hotel industry, and have a great eye for detail and be able to present the flat beautifully for our guests.
- Registered as self-employed
- Previous cleaning experience
- Speak FLUENT English and be authorised to work in the UK.
- Honest, professional, reliable and responsible.
- Undergo a full background check and have two good references.
Hours are generally between 11am - 3pm.
If this sounds like you, please send an email with relevant information including references and a short note explaining why you are the perfect person for us.
calendar_today6 days ago