Teaching Assistant - Pastoral Support (BB-434BD)
Found in: Talent UK
Description:We are looking for a passionate and hardworking individual who wants to work as a Pastoral Support Teaching Assistant in this community based mixed secondary school.
• Do you want to work at a small school with a lovely campus and close knit school community?
• Have you got experience supporting in a secondary school or a recent degree and are looking to start a role in a school?
This Ofsted 2 Good' school wants you to join their small school community and become a fully-fledged member of staff. Working on a full time basis within the well-resourced support Department, you will be responsible for the support of students across the school and have a key part to play in pupil progress.
You will also get to undertake pastoral roles in support with all year groups.
The school will be happy to consider applications from experience TAs of Recent graduates looking to work in a school to gain experience.
If interested in this role the school would like you to be able to support pupils of all abilities. This role has a pastoral link as you will be supporting pupils in and out of the classroom. A supportive personality is essential and the ability to see every side of a situation will be needed.
The school ideally would like individuals who have;
- Experience working with children, as a tutor, mentor or in another area.
- Excellent subject knowledge and passion for education
- Proven experience in collaborating with colleagues
- are happy to work via agency with options of permanency to be discussed at a later date.
Interviews will conducted ASAP
If you can demonstrate these qualities apply with your CV and references ASAP. We will be able to conduct virtual interviews for you.
calendar_today1 day ago