Talent Acquisition Resourcer - FTC (BB-F967A)
Found in: Talent UK
Talent Acquisition’s responsibility is to expertly advise on all matters relating to the hiring needs of the business, never taking an eye off the top talent in the market and striving to ensure that our hiring process is world class for candidate experience, calibration and creating a diverse, unrivalled workforce.
Every member of the Talent Acquisition team is a key player in our success, we lend our expertise as subject matter experts and recruiting aficionados to enable the business to make hiring decisions critical to the success of the company.
We’re hiring a Talent Acquisition Resourcer on a Fixed Term Contract to support the Publicis Media agencies in sourcing the best talent in the market.
- Partner with the Senior/Talent Acquisition Partners in the delivery of identifying best in class talent to the business
- Join briefing meetings with Senior/Talent Acquisition Partners to understand in detail the needs of hiring managers and department heads
- Use the appropriate channels and methods for sourcing / mapping candidates based on business needs
- Developing more complex sourcing techniques for those hard to fill roles
- Use relevant / modern techniques for candidate outreach to engage the best in class people for our business
- Assess candidates thoroughly against brief and selling the opportunity based on their needs, this will enable you to add valuable insight to each candidate submitted to the Talent Acquisition Partner and hiring manager
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively and passively seeking a new position
- Increasing candidate base through referrals
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
The successful candidate will have:
- Recruitment or sourcing experience, ideally within the creative industries - creative / digital agency, advertising, technology, or marketing environment
- The ability to quickly understand longer term hiring needs and immediate job briefs
- A strong solutions focus and comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
calendar_today6 days ago