Security Specialist (BB-2D7D7)
Found in: Talent UK
We have an exciting opportunity for a Security Specialist to join our outstanding team of security professionals based in our Europe Regional Security Centre in Chiswick Park, London. This position will be responsible for the day to day delivery of high-quality security assessments and advice to travellers, international assignees and corporate travel risk managers. The individual will work as part of a 24/7 team providing security advice and situational awareness to clients and their workforce. It will involve monitoring, reporting on and escalating developing security issues in Europe and North, West and Central Africa.
- Deliver critical components of the 24 hour operation by monitoring client risk and advising on workforce safety and security;
- Drive awareness of the current security environment in countries in the region through all-source research and analysis;
- Scan, report and escalate security or disruption issues affecting members of clients’ workforce in line with global reporting guidance and thresholds;
- Deliver verbal and written security briefs tailored to an organisation or employee’’s profile and itinerary;
- Deliver employee safety and security trainings and workshops as well as engage in client specific consultancy tasks as required;
- On occasion and as required/possible travel to countries of responsibility to assess current situation, local provider capabilities and expanding the existing network of contacts to further support clients;
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent practical experience;
- Excellent written and verbal English language competency;
- Interest in international affairs and the global security environment;
- Experience in travel- or security-related field: military, government, NGO, journalism, relevant field of academia;
- Has some knowledge of the political and security context of West, Central and Northern Africa; candidates with good on-the-ground knowledge of West and Central Africa preferred.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Advanced professional proficiency in French and/or one other language preferred (German, Spanish, etc)
- Some travel may be required, sometimes on a short notice;
- Shift work, including night shifts.
When applying, please include your CV and cover letter. Please note this is a talent pool. We review applications and interview candidates on a continuous basis. Following an assessment centre, successful candidates will be placed on a reserve list and recruited as opportunities arise.
calendar_today2 days ago