Enterprise Architect (BB-C77B6)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
In becoming the customer’s Trusted Advisor by comprehending their business vision through building meaningful relationships internally and externally across all levels of an organisation, our specialist Enterprise Architects solve our customer’s complex challenges by creating innovative business and/or digital enterprise solutions. Making use of BT’s and Industry’s offerings to transform the way our customers can do business in achieving their vison. Through providing key business and technology architecture solution leadership and expertise throughout all stages of the Solutions Design engagement life-cycle.
Individual contributor with excellent techncial skills that are demanded to win and implement the solutions required by our customers, typically commanding a day rate charge of £750-1250 per day, generating £190K per head
You'll have the following responsibilities
• Be a key stakeholder in bringing new opportunities with sales, assisting qualification and guiding an early engagement through the WNB process.
• Define and create innovative solutions to solve our customer’s complex enterprise challenges.
• Help build strategic roadmaps alongside sales sectors to define customer journeys to help understand customers business goals and realise them through concrete proposals.
• Provide end-to-end business and technology architecture governance, leadership, accountability and ownership throughout the Solution Design engagement life-cycle.
• Ability to understand and recommend key decisions.
• Develop and managing customer relationships which delivers a unique positive customer experience.
• Being an Ambassador for the company, our customers and our team.
Connected leaders behaviours
• Customer Champion
• Inspiring Communicator
• Collaborative Partner
Gains and applies insight about emerging technology to develop and deliver new digital solutions, breaking down complex information into understandable terminology.
Maintains deep expertise of emerging technology trends, using specialised skills and knowledge to provide guidance to the business and develop content to support the sharing of complex technical information.
• Business and technology enterprise architecture governance, leadership, accountability and ownership throughout the Solutons Design engagement life-cycle.
• Solution Strategy in conceptualising and producing short to long term ICT roadmaps that drives a customer business vision forward.
You'll have the following skills & experience
Achieved a high standard of academic aptitude or equivalent proven expertise and experience in:
• Thorough knowledge of business and technology architecture disciplines.
• Creating complex enterprise solution propositions and bid proposals.
• Creating, leading and delivering complex solution pipeline.
• Develop and deliver strategic roadmaps and governance structures.
• Communicating and Influencing across all levels of an organisation (up to CxO)
• Strategic Leadership and Management
• Ability to obtain National Security Vetting Clearance
• TOGAF (Certified)
• BCS Practitioner Enterprise Architecture.
• BSc degree in relevant field of study.
• Incorporated Engineer (IEng)
• Member of Professional Body (Professional).
• SCRUM Master
• SAFe Agilist (SA / SP / ARCH / RTE / SSM / SASM)
Experience you would be expected to have
Have a proven track record of:
• Creating, leading, winning innovative and substantial complex enterprise solutions in both Pre-Sales and Delivery Lifecycles.
• Managing stakeholders with effective communication.
• Identifying and mitigating threats that may impede realising goals/plans.
• Identify and bring in the rights skills from BT and third parties to develop and deliver solution goals. Cost leadership to reduce costs, remove business risks and improve customer experience.
• Directing customers in aligning their ICT strategy to business strategy.
• Driving business value through leading agile deliveries.
• Driving Customer confidence and positive feedback & satisfaction.
• An understanding of emerging technologies and their potential impact on industries and enterprises.
• Thorough depth and breadth of knowledge across multiple domains, industries and products/services
• Deep knowledge of business and technology architectures disciplines.
• Applying architecture frameworks (TOGAF) and agile methodologies (SAFe Agilist)
What we can offer you
At BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. We’re a brand built on connecting people – whether that’s friends, family, businesses or communities. Working here, you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development. Benefits of working for BT include:
• Competitive salary and on-target bonus plan
• World-class training and development opportunities
• 25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
• Discounted broadband, mobile and TV packages
• Share option and pension scheme programmes
• Flexible benefits to fit around you
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
** COVID-19 Notice: We’ve changed our recruitment process so that we can continue to offer exciting opportunities in BT. We’ve moved to ‘virtual hiring’ until further notice - which includes video interviews and virtual onboarding, to make sure that we maintain candidate and employee safety. **
calendar_today4 days ago