Semi Senior Accountant (BB-75A38)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Seeking an experienced Semi Senior Accountant to join a growing firm of Chartered Accountants on a full time basis. You will inherit your own set of clients and be responsible for managing the provision of accounts, tax and general practice services to your clients.
Clients are mainly limited companies and SME with a smaller element of sole traders and partnerships. Clients are varied in industry and in the range of up to £2million in turnover.
As well as managing the provision of accounts, tax and general practice services to your clients, in both a hands on and review role you will look to develop added value relationships with your clients, identifying opportunities such as business planning, systems improvements, profitability improvements and other project work. With ongoing growth within the firm, genuine opportunities for career progression and development are on offer, in a progressive and forward moving firm of
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Applied working knowledge on a variety of systems: Xero, QuickBooks, Sage
- Preparing accounts and management information for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships.
- Preparation of VAT returns along with a working knowledge of payroll and CIS
- Ensure that all work is completed to a high standard in terms of timeliness and technical competence..
- Take full responsibility of all assignments from start to finish Keep line manager informed of progress on jobs.
- Use skills to resolve problems and issues arising, and implement actions according to the company administrative policies and procedures.
calendar_today1 day ago