Registered Nurse care home (BB-C57BA)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: General Care
- Salary: £17.00 per hour £35,300 based on 40 hours
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Walsall, Westmidlands.
Our Home is a dual registered Nursing and residential home situated in Walsall. Staff are trained in accordance with the needs of the service users in our care and a full person-centred care and support plan is created for everyone with involvement from the service user. Highly training staff provide general care including Parkinson's Disease, cancer care and Multiple Sclerosis.
We are looking for a Nurse who can ensure our residents physical, emotional and social needs are met. Your role will include leading, motivating and mentoring your team and provide clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth, and efficient running of the care home.
Who are you joining: We are a family run business that was founded in the 1980's. Over the past three decades we have rapidly expanded our family of care homes and now have facilities in some of the most beautiful, relaxing surroundings in England. We currently have 30 care homes covering Mental Health, Nursing, Learning Difficulties, Rehabilitation, Challenging behaviours, and residential care.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to
calendar_today2 days ago