Building Maintenance Operative (BB-CA95B)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Connexus has an established reputation for delivering high quality homes and services. With our 500 colleagues and around 10,500 homes, we support people, create places, and work in partnership with like-minded providers to help our customers reach their potential. The Decent Homes Team are an integral part of the business supporting the delivery of our New Homes Strategy and completing programmed investment works to improve our customers’ homes.
Are you a fully qualified Building Maintenance Operative, looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We are looking for someone to join our established Decent Homes Programme team based in Hereford, where you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of building works including carpentry, plumbing, plaster repairs, tiling (including finishing works such as painting and decorating), and other general building maintenance tasks involved in the removal and replacement of kitchen and bathroom components, whilst providing an excellent customer service experience for our tenants. A valid driving licence is essential for this role and you may also be required to participate in an out of hour’s emergency rota, which carries an additional allowance and enhanced pay rate.
If you can demonstrate the following, then we want to hear from you!
- NVQ Level 2 within a recognised building trade
- Previous experience as a multi-skilled tradesperson
- Sound understanding of current building regulations and best practices
- A reliable, self-motivated and flexible attitude.
- Effective and efficient ways of working, including excellent time management techniques.
- An understanding of all stakeholder benefits relating to the principle ‘right first time’, with all your work.
- Excellent customer service attributes and behaviours, enhancing the customers experience.
In return we offer:
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Non-contributory Healthcare Plan
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Van, tools and uniform all provided
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday, 18th April 2021
Shortlisting Date: Tuesday, 20th April 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday, 28th April 2021
Connexus is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all our colleagues to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
calendar_today4 days ago