Clinical Regional Manager (BB-80CA3)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Clinical Regional Manager
Bournemouth, South West
£60,000 + bonus + car allowance and benefits
As a Clinical Senior Manager, working as part of the Operational team you'll be leading the clinical excellence delivery for this small group ensuring the best care is delivered to all residents and that appropriate support is provided to relatives. This is a regional position, taking clinical responsibility for 5-7 nursing homes.
The homes within this group are all compliant running to GOOD or OUTSTANDING ratings
- You will liaise with external agencies to both increase knowledge within the company and promote the company's nursing credentials
- You will role model outstanding clinical leadership. Your expert knowledge will support in the recruitment and retention of nurses, shaping and delivering clinical training and development of our Clinical Leads and Senior Nurses to ensure that all our homes are clinically well led and managed to a high standard.
- You will also share responsibility for the development of Trainee Nursing Associates, Student Nurses and Preceptors.
- You'll be a confident coach and mentor, sharing best practice, challenging and improving areas of weaker practice.
- The role drives forward the clinical and quality assurance through the analysis of clinical data and regular clinical governance reporting to evidence best care, demonstrating continuous improvement in care and service delivery as well as meeting regulatory compliance.
- Active NMC - RGN
- Proven track record in a nursing home at a senior level - a confident clinician
- Experience in risk management and clinical governance
- Flexible in your approach with it being a regional role
- Car driver essential
£60,000 per annum + generous bonus scheme, car allowance + mileage, training and continued support and development
We are very privileged to be working with this provider this is a real opportunity for someone with a passion and drive to succeed and gain results.
EXPRESS EARLY INTEREST by sending your CV with interest in this role
calendar_today5 days ago