Systems Administrator (Mid) (BB-DF372)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
There is currently a vacancy for the mid-level position in the Systems Systems team. The role offers the successful candidate unlimited potential to advance their technical skills, plus experience with state-of-the-art technology and an opportunity to learn from specialist digital media colleagues. If you have a sharp technical mind and want to be a part of some very high-profile productions, then this is the place for you.
- Provide friendly face to face and phone support for VFX Artists using Linux and Windows. To include: application issues, OS issues, networking problems, login issues, software installs and requests for peripherals.
- Set up, move and install workstaions to meet production requirements.
- Troubleshoot, repair and RMA workstation hardware.
- Provide general help to other members of the Systems team.
- Provide late cover on a rotational shift pattern.
- Various ad hoc project work.
- Experience with Linux, installing and setting up servers.
- Knowledge of Windows including installation and AD configuration.
- A good knowledge of servers, networking, storage and render systems for trouble shooting purposes.
- A keen interest in computer systems technology and the ambition to increase your skill and knowledge base.
- Great people skills and the desire to be part of a team.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond quickly to important issues
- Enthusiastic with a commitment to learn.
- Degree in a technical discipline.
- Programming or scripting experience.
- Experience in an existing support role – ideally in a Post production environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are interested, please apply online.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
mation will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
calendar_today3 days ago