Recruitment Coordinator (BB-72A66)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
We are are looking to add to our team to be based from our Swindon office, working alongside our vibrant and dedicated team.
The role of the Recruitment Coordinator will include:
- Sourcing of candidates for roles that our recruitment team generate across the industrial, commercial and hospitality sectors
- Advertising of roles across job boards, social media and other relevant channels
- Vetting applications to source the best talent available for our roles and inviting in to register.
- Registering of suitable candidates, checking and verifying right to work documents, obtaining references and ensuring registration packs are completed to meet compliance levels
- Ensuring availability of candidates and maintaining availability lists to ensure we have solutions as and when staffing levels increase, cover sickness and backfill roles from leavers.
- Hosting health and safety inductions (once trained) at our clients sites to ensure service levels are maintained and processes adhered too.
- Advising our recruitment consulants of candidates availability, suitability to our roles and
This role requires someone that can multitask, prioritise work levels and remain calm to achieve the best results.
Previous experience of working within recruitment would be an advantage, this role will be heavily customer service based and we take pride of our service levels we deliver across the business.
Monday - Friday (Apply online only)
Company phone and laptop provided
calendar_today3 days ago