Head of Digital Growth (BB-9DED8)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Highly Competitive Salary DoE + Fantastic Benefits
Head of Digital Growth: In order to drive further sustained online audience growth, participation and global brand awareness an experienced C-Suite individual with a proven history of embracing digital, social and mobile channel opportunities is required to head up audience development for a digital media company that owns and operates a chain of sports-based Youtube channels for cycling enthusiasts.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing SME on a steep, sustained growth curve operating within a booming industry sector. As an important member of the senior team, you will ensure the delivery and implementation of the company's overarching audience growth strategy through improving output on existing platforms and growing new channels and products to reach as many cyclists as possible.
Ideally, you will come from a social media marketing background with the skills to collaborate across the organisation with the Business Development, Content, Design, Research, and Digital Teams. You will understand the technologies and data needed to grow online audiences and have a good understanding of sports social media, ideally cycling.
- Audience growth. Ensure sustained audience growth and video views globally - across platforms.
- Strategic thinking. Alongside the Business Development and Analytics team, analyse market opportunities to deliver audience growth across existing and new platforms.
- Keeping up to date with trends and opportunities. Make sure that you know what's next in the world of social media, video and platforms.
- Manage relationships. Develop relationships and strategy on all social media platforms. Key relationships include: Google/YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and partners like Grabyo etc.
- Development/coaching. Help grow and mentor the Audience Development team. Help the team to deliver on the growth plan and ensure their well-being. Ensure growth strategies are understood across the business.
- Keep brand consistency. Ensure reliably consistent messaging across all platforms, locales and channels. You'll work with the design and content teams to instil brand values into new launches and onto new platforms.
- Digital know-how: Embrace the opportunities presented by digital, social and mobile channels and have an understanding of more traditional channels.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in social/digital media.
- Experience of creating social strategies that align with customer journey, customer psychology, and leverage social platforms to the fullest extent.
- An interest or passion for cycling is essential, as you'll need to understand the cycling market and trends.
- Understanding of the media landscape, how it works, what's important, and how to leverage it.
- Written and presentation skills: You're able to produce presentations and documents and present these to key stakeholders.
- Numerical and analytical skills: You're comfortable working in spreadsheets and can present complex numbers in a simple way.
This fantastic Director level opportunity will allow the successful candidate to combine their passion for both sport and the digital marketplace as part of a friendly, growing team. A highly competitive salary and benefits package including 5 weeks holiday (+ bank holidays and Christmas week shutdown), enhanced sick pay, 50% product discount and modern offices with air con, showers, bike parking & coffee machines is all on offer. Apply now!
calendar_today4 days ago