Digital Insights Manager (BB-AE125)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
By connecting people, places and things, Vodafone Business helps organisations succeed in a digital world. With our expertise in connectivity, our leading IoT platform and our global scale, we can deliver the results businesses need to progress and thrive. Join us to help businesses of all sizes and sectors connect for a better future.
Transformation & Digital
For us to be successful, Vodafone Business must enhance its focus on customer experience and increase the speed and scope of digitalisation across all segments. Our team, Transformation and Digital, has a critical role in this journey: we aim to deliver a simpler, faster and better customer experience, and we look at it without boundaries.
This role will interface with the various business teams and use analysis and insight to drive better sales and service (VOC) outcomes across our digital platforms. They will support teams with campaign analysis, spend optimization and path to conversion through our assisted and unassisted channels. The role is part of the Digital Data team who are responsible for setting up the right level of visibility of the data gathered; and use these insights to drive the work of other functions in this area. This role will be a key member of the digital, data, and technology communities that design, build, run and assure digital services, transforming the customer experience. The team are an extension of the market digital and business teams, working in collaboration and partnership with our markets.
• Build strong relationships with colleagues and support them in achieving their goals and KPI’s.
• Support the development and delivery of the end to end digital sales traceability product.
• Produces high-quality, actionable insights to deliver a holistic customer view.
• Working cross functionally to develop high quality reporting and analysis; ensuring that data being used is accurate and timely.
• Acts as the subject matter expert across Group KPI’s and metrics providing actionable recommendations across the business areas.
• Coach business to interpret analyses and reports better to drive better performance.
• Ensure analytics is deployed in accordance with standard delivery framework.
• Input into Digital Governance assessments.
• Support the mapping of the E2E digital data journeys within Group and OpCo’s.
• Deliver data-driven solutions for digital issues and opportunities in VBG.
• Support critical initiatives which will drive a step-change in digital data agenda.
• Monitor external trends to assess current focus and identify new areas for opportunities.
• Support the integration of sales and service digital touchpoints into the 360 data view of the customer.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Strong experience using Digital Analytics tools e.g. Adobe Analytics.
• Good knowledge of SQL type languages.
• Experience in digital technologies and ways of working.
• Leverage strong analytic capabilities to support the team in the development of business case modelling.
• Superior presentation skills through use of MS Office applications.
• Complex, custom-structured analyses in ambiguous contexts, excellent problem solving and stakeholder management.
• Should be familiar with agile methodology.
• Should be driven and be resilient as will be dealing with a large degree of complexity and ambiguity.
• Excellent communication, influencing & negotiation skills.
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here:
The future is exciting. Ready?
calendar_today1 day ago