Support Worker (BB-1372C)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Independence, Opportunity and Inclusion
These are St Anne’s driving principles and as a leading provider of care and support services across Yorkshire and the North East, we have a reputation for high quality and person-centred services. We need people who can make these principles an everyday reality for the people we support and have a genuine commitment to helping others fulfil their potential.
Support Worker Ref: LDS/1235
£9.50 - £9.65 per hour
1 x Full-Time Vacancy (37.5 hours per week)
We are looking for a Support Worker to be part of a team providing care and support to 6 clients with learning disabilities and some challenging behaviours. You will work to promote clients’ independence and help them to get the most out of life.
This role involves providing personal care and support for both male and female clients. You will support clients around their home with household tasks such as cooking, washing and cleaning. You will assist clients with shopping and support clients to attend healthcare appointments and social/leisure activities in their community when current restrictions are lifted.
The service operates 24/7 and staff work shifts to provide around-the-clock care to clients. Shifts include weekends, bank holidays, earlies, lates, waking nights and sleep-ins.
At St. Anne’s, we want to reward our employees for the hard work they do so we have a great benefits package including:
• Rising annual leave each year to a maximum of 25 days in addition to 8 notified statutory holidays
• Refer A Friend recruitment initiative
• Cycle To Work scheme
• 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme – including free counselling sessions & support
• Comprehensive Personal Development Plan with continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development
• Flexible working opportunities (where practical) upon satisfactory completion of probation period
• Discounted Personal Mobile Phone plan
• Discounted Income Protection Scheme
• Free Car parking at most sites
• Funded Life Assurance Cover
If you have the right values for our organisation, you will be supported by a programme of continuous training and development.
For an informal discussion of these opportunities, please contact Natalie Dylraga on 01484 602523.
calendar_today1 day ago