Primary Teachers - Marland School (BB-10EDB)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Required to start 1 September 2021.
Marland School is a successful DCC maintained split site special school for students with Social, Emotional and/or Mental Health / behavioural issues (SEMH). The school has a very good reputation for delivering high standards of education and care within a structured and supportive setting.
Due to expansion at our Primary School, we currently have two Teacher vacancies to meet the needs of our increased pupil numbers from September. Our school is designed to give our learners space to be the best they can be and engage positively in learning with a highly personalised and fun curriculum.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly high quality staff team in this challenging but highly rewarding specialist field.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and external agencies to provide maximum support and excellent learning opportunities for all pupils;
- Be an outstanding teacher who is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success;
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of our children;
- Be able to build effective relationships with pupils;
- Have very good communication and interpersonal skills.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and welcomed.
calendar_today4 days ago