Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding (BB-DACE9)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Children's Safeguarding Team in Staffordshire.
This role provides an opportunity to be part of the delivery of a high-quality service, improving the lives of children, young people and their families in Staffordshire.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Senior Social Worker include:
Excellent rates of pay
* Low case load
* Longer term placements
* Small locality areas
Duties as a Safeguarding Senior Social Worker include:
Carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention/support/care within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager
* Develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children and their families/carers and to undertake the role of key worker.
* Maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
* Work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
* Ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge and grade.
* Able to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* Undertake child protection investigations, court work and complex cases.
Requirements as a Safeguarding Senior Social Worker include:
Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
calendar_today3 days ago