Human Resources Assistant (BB-38AF8)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Description:Are you an HR Administrator / Assistant looking for their next challenge? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are working with a really exciting, boutique organisation who are looking to hire an HR Assistant to join their small and collaborative team on a permanent basis.
You must have experience within an HR administrative role and have a full understanding of the employee lifecycle. You must be confident to run processes independently and be willing to get stuck in where needed!
Due to the size of the team - this is a truly generalist role covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the joiner and leaver process
- Supporting with ER cases - note taking, investigations, supporting with administration
- Acting as first point of contact for employee queries and managing the HR inbox
- Working with the HR Advisors to partner with the business, advising management on queries and concerns
- Supporting the team with progression planning, appraisals and salary review
- Maintaining the HR system - monitoring absence, sickness
- Working with business heads to ensure training and development plans are in place and delivered upon
- Coordinate the recruitment process - interview coordination and reference process
If you are keen to join a business where you are going to be mentored and developed with clear progression opportunities then this could be the role for you!
Please apply today to hear more :)
calendar_today5 days ago