Project Manager (BB-3A8B7)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Project Manager – Bristol
Nayr recruitment are currently looking for a project manager for a 12-month contract based at Bristol.
Role: Project Manager
Contract Length: 1 year
Location: BRISTOL – can WFH
IR35: IN SCOPE
Pay Rate to Candidate: £30.18 PAYE / £41.46 umbrella
* MUST BE FROM A NUCLEAR BACKGROUND
- Front end project management
- Project initiation
- Manage stakeholders
- Organised and setting up initial phases of projects
- Concept design
- Initiate tenders
- Reasonably experienced in commercial
- See BR role attached for further info
- Experiences PM with experience of decommissioning waste management, strategy development and implementation.
- H & S requirements - Safety Leadership is important and awareness/understanding of CDM Regulations
- Role required to complete the scope for the Central FED project - initiation, concept design etc and interface with site specified FED projects.
- Suitable candidate already identified through other recruitment for Waste Projects Oldbury PM vacancy.
- Role is required for the restart of Waste Projects for Central FED (Sizewell and Oldbury)establish team, review work undertaken to date, lead strategy development and development and implement central concept design.
- Travel required for role.
- Main Duties and Responsibilities: Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
- Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed
- Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs
- Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
- Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover. Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
- Experience of governance and risk control frameworks Good planning and organisational skills Strong leadership; people and communications skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
If you have the required experience and skills to fulfil this role then please apply with a copy of your CV
calendar_today4 days ago