Sales Ledger Administrator (BB-1EE4E)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
We are a family business with 40 years of experience in supporting local contractors, builders, landscapers, and craftsmen, as well as the public with all their plant and tool hire needs. We have six conveniently located Hire Hubs across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and Kent with sites in Farnborough (head office), Farnham, Guildford, Basingstoke, Reading and Maidstone.
As a member of the Accounts Team you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales invoicing process including ensuring that sales invoices are issued in an accurate, timely manner, and that customer invoice queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Ensuring that invoice batches are generated on a daily basis.
- Carrying out detailed initial checks and review checks of invoice batches raised to ensure that all information is correct including pricing, hire periods etc and ensuring that hire contracts are amended as necessary
- Confirmation of invoice batches once authorised.
- Daily filing of customer contract paperwork.
- Providing a first point of contact for all customer invoice queries and ensuring that they are resolved within agreed timescales.
- Daily monitoring of the “invoices” mailbox ensuring that all customer correspondence is dealt with promptly.
- Ensuring that invoice queries are fully investigated and credit notes are requested in accordance with appropriate procedures.
- Raising, issuing and allocating credit notes once authorised.
- Ensuring that customer information is up-to-date.
- Administering the month end invoicing process including ensuring that all contracts and advice notes have been invoiced and all closed contract paperwork has been archived
- Preparation and provision of month end invoicing and invoice query stats to the Finance Manager
- Preparation of month end invoice query analysis to the Finance Manager
- Updating of customer pricing agreements
- Providing general support within the Accounts Team as required.
This is a full time permanent position, working hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
calendar_today2 days ago