Head Housekeeper-Temp to Perm-Bristol Hotel (BB-94856)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
HEAD HOUSEKEEPER FOR BUSY HOTEL IN BRISTOL – TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY - £21K to £23k pa
This busy central hotel is looking for an experienced Head Housekeeper. You will need to be very hands-on with a passion for getting things right. You won’t settle for second best but you will have a strong ‘attention to detail’ work ethic.
You will be working 5 days from 7 and the shifts will be varied so you will need to have a flexible approach to the job. This is a very demanding role so you should have experience to at least a Supervisory level of Housekeeping.
The salary on offer for this exciting opportunity is up to £23k pa. You will be starting out on a temporary contract and if all goes well there will be the chance to go permanent.
To be considered for this challenging but rewarding role, you will need the below ESSENTIAL qualities:
• At least one years’ experience at a Supervisory level in Housekeeping
• Excellent attention to detail
• A professional, committed and flexible 'can do' attitude
• References to prove previous experience
• Eligibility to work in the UK
When you can confirm you have the above, you’ll then need to get yourself registered with us. To be able to do this, you will need to come into our central Bristol office and have the following documents available:
• Passport or National I.D. card.
• Proof of address (utility bill, mobile bill, bank statement)
• Proof of your National Insurance number (old payslip, P60, P45)
• Bank details (in your name)
If the above sounds like you then please send in you most up to date CV and if you fit the above criteria, we’ll be in touch with the next step.SectorHotels
calendar_today2 days ago