Care Support Worker - Taunton - Drivers Essential (BB-49533)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Key Responsibilities include:
· Ensuring the individuals that we support lead valued and fulfilling lives
· Helping them to reach their potential and achieve to the best of their ability
· Supporting them to do household jobs
· Supporting them to enjoy their favourite hobby
· Assistance with personal care
At this service we do provide full personal care, this is part of the job profile. Personal Care could comprise of general personal hygiene, bathing & toilet assistance.
We have 3 shifts a day which are put onto a weekly rota.
· One place of work – no travelling between services
· Excellent opportunities for career development with the chance to obtain qualifications as you work
· DBS paid for by Lifeways
· Rewards scheme - discounted supermarket shopping vouchers & cashback deals
· Paid induction training
· 28 days’ annual leave (pro-rata)
· £8.91 per hour
This is a great opportunity to start your career in the care industry – if this sounds of interest, simply click Apply!
All applications will be subject to DBS
calendar_today2 days ago