German Speaking Sales Development Manager (BB-FFD7F)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Your new company
We have partnered with a fast growing health tech software business whose solutions streamline medical/pharma trials and transforming the way data is captured, they're pioneering software is backed up by leading in- house expertise in the medicine, science and regulatory fields. This company have been established for over 20 years and have recently experienced significant growth and demand for their services, they are now looking for a German Speaking Sales Development Manager to join the team and help grow their footprint in the German region.
Your new role
The Sales Development Manager role is an individual contributor, critical in helping the business achieve continued growth and account penetration. This role works in a supportive and dynamic team environment that is competitive, metrics and quota-driven. In this role you will:
• Identify, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in assigned territory/market/target accounts to generate new business.
• Manage and qualify inbound leads from Marketing to create sales ready leads and opportunities.
• Conduct outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect for new opportunities and qualify warm leads from Marketing.
• Identify key decision makers, qualifying buying readiness.
• Consistently meet and exceed quota.
• Develop a slid understanding of the company's products and services and how their benefits.
• Handle objections and use sales strategy/technique to match customer needs to relevant solutions.
• Mange and update the CRM efficiently and effectively, inputting relevant information to keep track of your prospects and opportunities.
This company have over 1,500 employees worldwide and they are a genuine market leader, this is an excellent opportunity for a native level German speaker in a extremely important and fast growing sector.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you MUST be a native level German speaker, with a background in inside sales, ideally coming from a software/SaaS/technology background. You will have strong lead generation experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build positive business relationships.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive an excellent basic salary of up to £55,000 + OTE (with the ability to double your basic salary, dependent on performance) + benefits package. This company have a London office however they are also very open to remote working.
calendar_today11 hours ago