Assistant Brand Manager - Consumer and Commercial (BB-AF59B)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
£30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus + Healthcare + Benefits
At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our flagship products, disinfectant wipes and hand gels, are already widely used across the healthcare sector in the UK. Now, as infection prevention has become a global priority, we want to make our product range as accessible as possible to businesses and consumers. To drive this growth strategy forward, we've created a new role for an experienced Assistant Brand Manager, reporting to the Consumer & Commercial Marketing Manager, to join our rapidly growing marketing team.
What will you do?
- Understand the dynamics of the channels to assist in developing and implementing brand plans
- Deliver excellence in execution on creative solutions to key opportunity areas
- Champion the voice of the customer in cross-functional teams
- Co-ordinate with and manage with external agencies as required, (eg: shopper, digital etc)
- Lead the evaluation of campaigns, generating insight to shape future plans with strong ROI
- Develop digital assets and plans with Digital Marketing Team
- Provide strategic marketing support to the Marketing Manager, to drive sustainable sales growth
- Support the exhibition team at relevant events
- Living into GAMA's values: be passionate; win together; care; be curious and innovative; have fun!
What will you need?
- Previous experience in a consumer goods environment, in commercial or shopper marketing, preferably within FMCG or Healthcare brands
- Previous success managing marketing initiatives and developing full breadth of brand assets
- Demonstrable experience of collaborating with digital marketing teams and operating cross-functionally
- Ability to manage several concurrent project duties and competing demands to tight timeframes without losing focus
- Confident communication style, both written and verbal
- Analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data and evaluate campaigns
- Experience in working in a Global organisation would be an advantage
- Education standard of 'A- level' academic level as a minimum preferably from a marketing or business discipline and may hold a degree. Professional certification, such as CIM, is preferred.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary according to relevant experiences
- Annual performance related bonus
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs
What's it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the global potential of our brands. We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We're proud of our people and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
Our cutting-edge research enables us to create effective infection prevention and control solutions. We're at the forefront of our industry because we offer high quality products and unparalleled after sales support.
For several years we've achieved double digit growth and we're not stopping there. We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey.
calendar_today2 days ago