Supply Chain Manager (BB-35054)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
You’ll be responsible for the end to end management of all supply chain associated activities, including taking the lead on procurement for materials, waste and transport, building strong partnerships, managing supplier relationships and ensuring quality control.
You’ll take on all contract management of suppliers, ensuring performance standards are met, reporting on compliance, audit, effectiveness, efficiencies and customer satisfaction. Working with colleagues across the business, you’ll establish requirements and ensure an improved use of our electronic van stock driving a reduction in off-contract spend and an increase in savings and efficiencies.
Alongside this, the client holds a fleet of circa 400 vehicles, and you’ll be leading on a review of the fleet, exploring our options to market.
We are ideally seeking candidates with the following background/skills:
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• Demonstrable experience in supply chain management / logistical pathways
• An individual with a procurement background
• MCIPS Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (desirable)
• Strong financial acumen
• Strong understanding of governance and risk management of supply contracts
• Experience of full fleet management including managed services (desirable)
Whilst you’ll be working from home to start with, when the offices reopen, you’ll need to be able to travel across our operating areas so access to a vehicle for work and full, UK driving licence is essential.
calendar_today4 days ago