Night Nurse Manager - Skipton - £20p/h (BB-6B980)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Night Nurse Manager Skipton - £20p/h!
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Night Nurse Manager to join the team at an award winning nursing home in Skipton.
Benefits: Paid breaks and handover time, 6 weeks annual leave, time and half for Bank Holidays and Double time for Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Help with revalidation and building CPD.
Our client offers high-quality nursing, residential, dementia and respite care for elderly residents and has a GOOD CQC rating. This is a fantastic company to work for, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are an experienced nurse looking to further their career.
As the Night Nurse Manager, you will be in charge of the nursing unit and clinical staff. The successful candidate will be clinically sound and a confident leader, dedicated to governing and maintaining the Unit. You will also need to be a fully qualified nurse with a valid PIN, with proven experience of managing a team in a residential environment.
As the Night Head of Care, your duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for the general well-being of the residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met during the night
- Overall responsibility of the home during the night
- Supervising clinical staff on the night shift
- Nursing Administration
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
- Valid nursing PIN ESSENTIAL - RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Proven track record of managing a team within a care home setting
- Strong Clinical Background
- Able to work to own initiative
In return, my client will offer a salary of £20p/h , extensive training and development, and a fantastic benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed).
This role would be suitable for; Senior Nurse, Team Leader, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Home Manager
calendar_today5 days ago