Talent Acquisition Manager - 12 months FTC (BB-CD600)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to support a leading global biotech client with hiring across a specialist area. This is a new engagement with a client who is right at the forefront of their industry and growing their business in Europe. You will be responsible for leading the successful fulfilment of open vacancies with relevant hiring managers and to be the first point of contact for their hiring needs. Working collaboratively with the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists in our delivery centre, you will focus on identifying and attracting the best talent for niche roles.
This is initially a 12-month fixed term contract position.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking recruitment activities with a focus on direct sourcing
- Understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met
- Communicating recruitment trends and market intelligence and acting as a Talent Advisor to hiring managers
- Identifying and escalating risk or compliance issues
- Managing requisitions through accurate documentation of all recruitment-related data and information as per current recruitment legislation and agreed client process at all times
- Providing recruitment guidance and advice to the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists
- Monitoring and analysing recruitment activity of designated business area for accurate volume forecasting
- Coaching candidates on how to prepare for selection stages
- Providing professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practice
- Utilising specialist market knowledge to assist with the development and on-going management of pre-qualified Talent Pools in collaboration with the Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
- Prior experience in end to end recruitment within the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organisation
- A strong understanding of the pharmaceutical or bio-tech industry
- Prior experience conducting behavioral based interviews for a variety of roles
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write client-oriented communications e.g. emails, job descriptions
- Ability to give presentations to clients ranging in group size of one to fifteen (1-15)
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
calendar_today2 days ago