Care Worker (BB-E2A4D)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Description:At Cera we are looking for people who would like to become a Care Assistant in the Cannock area. We can train you with all the skills you need to succeed so we are simply looking for compassionate and friendly people who take pride and reward in helping others. By joining Cera, you will be part of the only home care company in the UK who is developing market leading technology to improve the lives of those we care for. Have you got what it takes to succeed? The following information should be read carefully by all candidates. We have part time, full time and flexible hour positions available. We have roles available in Cannock, Penkridge, Stretton, Four Crosses, Norton Canes, Hazelslade, Rugeley, Chesthall, Blithbury Key Requirements:
- You must have a Driving License and Own Vehicle
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be over 18
- You should be flexible to work various shifts including weekends, mornings and evenings.
- You should be kind, compassionate and enjoy helping others
- You should have great communication skills
- Be comfortable with providing personal care including incontinence support, washing and dressing.
calendar_today6 days ago