Digital Product Designer - Tech For Good (BB-24EA4)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Description:All the relevant skills, qualifications and experience that a successful applicant will need are listed in the following description.
* Join a start-up with the opportunity to shape an already hugely successful product.
* Enjoy remote working long term, with the odd trip to the office (roughly once a month).
* Create products that positively influence climate change. We're looking for a Digital Product Designer to join an exciting tech for good start up that's helping people take climate positive action around the world. A team that's seen huge success in the last few years, this is an exciting role, designing for a good cause and helping shape a maturing product. What you'll be doing Joining a small but growing design team you will be working on their main customer facing web product. Due to the size of the team and the maturity of the product you'll have a lot of opportunity to influence, helping craft the design system and setting the standard for UX processes and practices with the Head of Design. As a Digital Product Designer, you can expect to gather insight as well as put it into action, creating the high fidelity look and feel of interfaces as well as testing prototypes with users. Being part of a start-up means getting stuck in whatever the challenge, so although your focus will be on product, when needed you'll be on hand to support in other areas like brand, marketing and advertising. What experience you'll need to apply
* Previous experience in a similar role; designing and testing with users.
* A portfolio full of digital products (whether web apps or native).
* Great UI skills with experience in creating / contributing to design systems.
* Experienced in the Adobe Suite and modern digital prototyping tools.
* Collaborative by nature.
* Any previous experience within a start-up beneficial.
* An interest in positively impacting climate change. What you'll get in return Joining a start-up means having a real opportunity to shape the design and experience of their flagship product. You'll be using your design skills for good; helping tackle climate change with a progressive team, receive a good salary, pension, holiday allowance and flexible working long term. What's next Please apply with an up to date CV + Portfolio to be considered.
calendar_today4 days ago