Associate Director (PR) 12 month FTC (BB-11835)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
You will be a key day-to-day strategic lead for our key global design clients, providing strategic counsel, managing significant budgets and overseeing design of key campaigns at a global level. You will have experience in the strategic planning of big brand-building campaigns as well as strategic product innovations and launches. You will be experienced in and aware of the need of a global brand in providing holistic, integrated and adaptable communications solutions to briefs, and be familiar with working in a multi-discipline and multi-market environment.
You will not only have theoretical, stragetic experience of global deisgn, but also have an activation mindset to ensure plans are fit for use and workable in market. There will also be projects which require global production and / or activation so a practical and hands on approach will be needed to execute the plans.
The role is challenging and rewarding and offers the successful candidate significant career growth potential.
· Actively develop strategic proposals and pitch to clients
· Lead the strategic design and delivery of toolkits and global activations
· Excellent understanding and experience of influencer marketing, including experience of partnership negotiation and overseeing content creation
· Overseeing the creation of materials for client programmes including strategic launch plans, press releases, media advisories, influencer briefs, contracts, interview briefing notes, agendas, logistics documents and media reports
· Building strong client relationships at a senior level, attending client meetings and calls as required
· Hold regular account review meetings to ensure client service standards are maintained
· Overseeing client reporting and campaign evaluations
· Overseeing the management of clients’ social media channels and ensuring the team respond to consumer comments and queries as appropriate
· Building strong relationships with internal PG ONE colleagues, representing the MSL team and actively participating in internal meetings
· Excellent understanding of commercial needs of agency and financial requirements of clients
· Overseeing budget management, staffing and servicing levels to ensure continued profitability and utilisation on accounts
· Ensuring that clients are invoiced correctly and budgets and expenditure closely tracked
· You will oversea the day to day team, working closely with your team and clients to deliver campaigns on time and within budget
· You will be responsible for identifying any client/ budget/ team issues in a timely manner and working with to resolve
· You will be a source of knowledge, ensuring that clients are kept abreast of current industry events and news
· Attend regular meetings with the account team (and with wider experts where applicable) to ensure campaigns are progressing on time and budget
· Responsible for motivating and mentoring junior team members, and leading by example
· Helping to ensure existing and new team members are effectively inducted, trained, developed and motivated to deliver the best work for our clients
· You will be responsible for designing complex strategic solutions to all manner of communciations objectives and should able to juggle mulipile briefs at a time
· Developing strategies and contributing strategic insight into the handling of client issues and crisis
· Building relationships with and leveraging PG ONE’s internal experts in order to upsell services to existing clients across the business
· Developing and presenting strategies at client and team meetings
· You will act as an ambassador for the division and for PG ONE as a whole by proactively developing relationships - both internally and externally - to help raise PG ONE’s profile
· You will support local teams across the UK and internationally where relevant, ensuring they manage local client relationships and deliver best-in-class work in line with the PG ONE standards
Please note that Publicis Groupe is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
calendar_today4 days ago