Operatives - RTS (BB-AB2FF)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Are you looking for a rewarding contract where you will be able to use your skills to make more of a difference than ever before?
We are looking to recruit Operatives for our COVID-19 Test site.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
· Enable the testing process to be seamless, ensure that the test subjects experience is pleasant and managed in a professional way.
· Ensure test subjects are booked in appropriately and directed to either the assisted test or self-administered routes.
· Direct vehicles into the appropriate areas to park safely to enable to individuals to undertake the test.
· To ensure that traffic congestion is reduced.
· Ensure that vehicles are parked appropriately.
· To ensure that social distancing is undertaken
· Be vigilant at all times when on site ·
Due to the nature of the site Basic Criminal Record Checks will be carried out on successful candidates.
Driving License and access to a vehicle is essential.
We are looking for candidates who are:
· Happy to work at a Covid Test Centre
· Have good communication & customer facing skills
· Experience of working with members of the public
· Flexible and positive attitude
· Team Player
· Immediately available
A basic Criminal Record Check will be carried out on successful candidates and you need to be aware that you would be subject to drug & alcohol testing.
YOU can play a crucial role in maximising our capacity as a country to fight this outbreak both on a national and local level.
Testing centres will be open 7 days a week, so you will need to be flexible and able to work on a rota basis 6 days on 2 days off.
Hours worked will be during the day and evening.
Competitive rates of pay and benefits including Discount schemes and free virtual GP are on offer.
In addition, applicants must consider the following:
As we work with a wide variety of people, including individuals who may be more vulnerable than you, we take the health and well-being of our clients and staff very seriously and sincerely, with this in mind applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID High risk groups therefore:
It’s the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
For all internal applicants, please note Terms and Conditions are non-transferable
calendar_today6 days ago