Account Manager (B2C) (BB-AE1E8)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Description:Account Manager (B2C)
Following a successful year in 2020/21, Reading-based agency BH&P are seeking an Account Manager to join their team.
Supporting key B2C accounts in eCommerce, FMCG and a national charity, the role will suit a driven self-starter. If you love to write a great brief, and get a kick out of delivering projects, then you’ll be ideally suited.
Each month you’ll deliver inbound marketing campaigns, creative and performance marketing, you’ll manage the production process and deliver reporting.
If you have an understanding of digital production across a range of medias, and experience of social media advertising, you’ll be able to enhance your skills and grow your career.
· Be a key contact for the agency and build positive working relationships with clients
· Create detailed internal and external briefs
· Proactively monitor the progress and deliverables for your allocated accounts
· Act as the final quality check before sending campaigns to the client
· Ensure project timelines are always accurate and up to date
· Champion the values of the agency
· Stay current in both industry trends, and the wider business news cycle
· Experience within B2C marketing and campaigns
· An understanding of digital production including campaigns / websites
· An understanding of social media advertising including LinkedIn
Advantageous but not essential:
· Experience within eCommerce or FMCG
· An understanding and experience of a martech platfrom i.e Hubspot / Eloqua
· An understanding of media production i.e digital video production and podcast
Key Skill Sets:
· A confident and strong communicator
· Positive and driven to succeed
· A great team player
· Able to take ownership for your actions
· Agency experience (Ideally 2-4 years)
calendar_today1 day ago