Engineer - Housing (BB-22EA4)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
TSR are recruiting for an Engineer to join a growing housebuilder based in Warrington for their North West region. Joining a small but well experienced team you will be proactive and eager to learn and develop within the role. The developer has a large lank bank and will be expanding rapidly over the next 12 months so you will have the drive to progress into a Senior role within your time at the company.
- Site Works – ground works, adoption design, construction methods, building regulations, asbestos surveys.
- Design and Information Management – Management of external teams, management of engineering designs, providing land viability assessments.
- NHBC – Monitoring standards, the NHBC portal and sign off for remediation.
- Planning – Negotiation from planning through to approval
- Local Authorities and Water waste Authorities
- Undertake legal site set ups
- Liaise with specialist suppliers, designers for the production and issue of information and designs for procurement and construction. (flooring systems, retaining walls, membranes, ground stabilisation, etc.)
- Carry out and produce Engineering design drawings to specification as necessary where required on AutoCAD.
- Comply with current legislation in relation to health and safety aspects of the design process.
- Review the designer’s competency and level of resourcing in accordance with health and safety policy
- Review of the designer’s risk assessments and preparation of design risk registers.
It is essential that you are from a House Building background and have a good understanding of NHBC regulations.
Salary up to £45,000. Plus package
calendar_today1 day ago