Senior Marketing Manager (BB-36186)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
THE COMPANYThis leading technology and publishing company works with the world's leading legal firms. They are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
THE ROLEIn the newly created job of Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the creation of an engaging marketing strategy both from an acquisition and retention perspective. A very strategic role, you will:
- Research and understand your customers and segment
- Devise and execute the B2B marketing strategy and oversee its implementation
- Working closely with the other teams within the business, you will make sure the messaging, brand and product positioning is clearly represented in the market
YOUThe successful Senior Marketing Manager will be very commercially minded and have:
- 5-8 years of all round B2B marketing experience (including strong digital skills) in a high performing marketing team
- Strong experience devising marketing strategies but be equally able to oversee implementation and make things happen
- Lead generation, customer segmentation and revenue growth experience
- Experience managing and manipulating data and
ideally have experience of working in commercial/sales environments.
calendar_today2 days ago