Registered Nurse Dementia Care home (BB-D0807)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
- Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Care Categories: Dementia and Memory Care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: up to £16.50 per hour (£28,300 based on 33 hours per annum)
- Top Benefits: DBS check and PIN paid for
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Night shifts/Day shifts or Mixed shifts available 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
*Overall good CQC & rated 9.7 on
*Excellent Clinical Nurse training and support
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly qualified Band 5 Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire as part of our nurse team. Our care home is a purpose-built care home, which offers residential, nursing and memory care, for those living with dementia.
Joining our team: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Colleagues. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
2021 Review: Mother's stay at home was just over 12 months during her stay I could see she was cared for at a very high standard.
Registered Nurse Employee Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to
calendar_today4 days ago