Sheet Metal Worker (BB-709C4)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:We are seeking experienced Sheet Metal Workers for a ventilation company in the East Birmingham area. Ideal for those seeking a temp-to-perm opportunity with free parking, attractive pay rates, plenty of overtime, and room to develop a number of engineering / machine skill-sets.
Our client is involved in producing a number of DUCT fabrication projects for a range of commercial industries. Naturally all candidates for the Sheet Metal Worker will need to be confident in their abilities, have a keen eye for detail, and a good understanding of core manufacturing principles.
In order to be successful for the role, all workers must come with the following attributes;
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a sheet metal fabrication environment
- Proven ability to run and set a number of machine sets, ranging from brake presses, folding machines, lathes, rolling mills, bar presses, spin rivets, bandsaws and guillotines.
- Experience in the use of measuring equipment, such as tapes, verniers and callipers
- Knowledge of (and ideally some practical experience in) MIG and Arc welding
- Able to read and replicate a number of complex technical drawings
- Familiar with handling stainless & mild steel and aluminium
- Confident in sub-assembly
- Flexible approach to working hours
Pay rates for the successful Sheet Metal Worker will range from £11 - £12 per hour based on experience.
Hours of work will be 0800-1600 Monday to Friday.
Position will become a permanent position upon completion of a 12 week temporary trial.
If you are interested in applying for our Sheet Metal Worker post, please click to apply or alternatively email
calendar_today4 days ago