Year 6 Teacher (BB-20977)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
I am working closely with a number of Primary Schools in the Manchester and Salford area who are looking to recruit Year 6 Teachers. Starting in April or September, the contracts range from day to day cover to year long contracts. There are full and part time roles available. The rate of pay is between £100 - £170 per day, depending on the contract and your experience.
QTS (or equivalent)
* Recent experience of working in Primary Schools, preferably in KS2
* Strong curriculum knowledge
* A passion for 'Closing The Gap' and overcoming barriers to learning
* Excellent behaviour management skills
* A willingness to participate in CPD training
In return, you will:
Have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and welcoming environment
* Be working with an extremely supportive Senior Leadership Team
* Be paid a very competitive and fair daily rate, through PAYE
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks and proof of right to work in the UK.
If you want to hear more about these opportunities then please contact me via the details below.
calendar_today4 days ago