Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:Notable Nannies are working with a lovely family in Clapham who have one little boy aged 12 months. The family would like a nanny who is able to provide quality care for the child, helping him with his learning and development, play and interaction and planning of age appropriate activities and games to encourage learning through play, this is in addition to planning and preparing of healthy meals and snacks, and fitting around the routines of the family.
The family would appreciate someone who has the ability to use their initiative and who is confident to support and develop the little one's curiosity as he is starting to observe what is around him, this will help prepare him for nursery. It would be helpful if the nanny is able to encourage a variety of interests which include singing, dancing and music to help with his learning and development, as well as planned outdoor playtime, fun and interaction. The family are looking to extend their family in the future and would like someone to stay with them long term.
The hours required are 9.00am-3.00pm Monday to Friday (30 hours a week). The position is to commence around 5th April 2021 or as soon as possible afterwards.
Both parents are working from home and therefore it is important that the nanny is happy working on a sole charge basis whilst they are home. This is not a live in position. A driver is not required.
The position would suit someone who is self-motivated, energetic and active, with a firm but fair manner, someone who is able to support and nurture the children with love, kindness and encouragement. It is important that the chosen person can offer reliability, consistency and a flexible commitment to fit within the family dynamics.
We are looking for someone who:
* has excellent experience working with young children, with the ability to support with transitions whilst being mindful of the appropriate stages of child development
* is able to support and encourage confidence, teaching life skills and independence whilst being an excellent role model
* is passionate about childcare, supporting with the children's learning and development
* is forward thinking in relation to the planning of age appropriate games, activities, outings, meals for the week ahead
* is very much COVID aware and mindful of their surroundings
There are no pets in the household, and there are no known allergies or additional needs that the nanny will need to monitor and be aware of.
Excellent communication skills are essential as is the need for flexibility, reliability, mutual respect and transparency.
calendar_today3 days ago