Sales Pioneer (BB-E6BC0)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Description:Are you motivated by results and achieving goals? Do you have a passion for problem solving? If yes, you’ve come to the right place!
Agilisys is excited to launch our very first Sales Pioneer Programme, and we are looking for self-starting, motivated individuals to join our expanding and dynamic Sales team on this 18 month programme.
This position is ideally suited to individuals looking to gain exposure to a range of sales-related activities – progressing to Sales Lead at the end of the journey. Whether you have a few years of Sales related-experience or are looking for a career change, you will have exciting learning and development opportunities to continue your progression throughout.
Where you are now
You must have some sales-related experience to apply, however, we are not looking for the finished article! You should:
- Possess a willingness and ability to learn on the job.
- Possess enthusiasm and be a motivated self-starter with experience of working with short, medium and long term sales cycles.
- Hold meticulous attention to detail.
- Have a passion for continual improvement – the ability to think on your feet.
- Possess analytical skills to deliver relevant insights and findings.
- Be proactive in spotting ways to improve dependencies.
Where you will be at the end
Upon completion of this 18-month programme, you will receive accreditation & training covering Bid Management, Sales Operations and Professional Services, moving into a full Sales Lead role at the end of this period. Additionally, you will hold the necessary expertise and skills to be able to:
- Meet and exceed sales targets and build a strong personal pipeline.
- Develop and support customer relationships that range from CIO and CEO, to architects and business users with a personal network at senior and influential level.
- Learn and understand the environment and aspirations of your assigned client market and help to shape Agilisys’ propositions into offerings and solutions to meet our goals.
- Match the Agilisys solution set to client needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Identify, drive and close opportunities within your agreed market area, working closely with pre-sales, bid management and sales support teams.
- Sell the complete Agilisys solution portfolio including products and services.
- Manage all forecasting and account/opportunity detail within
How to get there?
Your responsibilities during the Programme will be split across the Sales engine, covering 6 months within each of the following areas:
- Evaluating and building bid and response plans to successfully deliver the pipeline of bid work
- Assessing the bid resources required and their availability
- Monitoring bid progress and any resolving arising issues
- Producing costed Bid plans plan
- Effectively using and maintaining our Bid Library (and other bid infrastructure)
- Identifying the necessary skills and capabilities needed for the bid and the contract fulfilment, from Agilisys or from third parties
- Arranging independent Red Team review of Bid proposals
- Recording, analysing and managing issues, risks, changes and dependencies during the bid
- Working alongside the Bid Director and Sales Lead to coordinate all bid activities
- Supporting the whole sales life-cycle (from marketing awareness to revenue generation)
- Supporting sales managers and representatives, both in the office and across the UK
- Writing reports
- Analysing, tracking and monitoring CRM systems
- Daily auditing and management of contracts, order entry and sales figures reporting
- Participating and preparing of weekly ongoing sales conference calls
- Creating sales supporting collateral
- Conducting competitor and market research
- Conducting business development, prospecting, and qualifying potential new clients.
- Utilizing business acumen to research companies, business trends, and display enthusiasm to create detailed research based strategic communication plans.
- Proactively scheduling calls with prospective clients via phone and email (including cold calling).
- Educating prospective clients on the value of Agilisys’ fantastic work launching digital transformation programmes across Public services
- Partnering with Business Development Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, with a goal of supporting their monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
What’s in it for you?
Agilisys offers a cohesive work culture involving a multitude of backgrounds that promotes diverse ideas to contribute to strong solutions. As part of one of the Top Employment Ownership Trusts in the UK, we value reinvesting in our employees with opportunities for career growth and benefits that ultimately reinforce the integrity of the company.
- Positive Work/Life Balance
- Wellness Hub/Unmind
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days of annual leave (with the option to buy/ sell an additional 5 days)
- Healthy Work Environment
- Life Assurance
- Health insurance
- Flexible working
- Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme- Exclusive Discounts/Offers at Various Retailors such as:
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Dental Cover
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavor to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter - a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.
Closing date for applications are Friday 16th April 2021
calendar_today2 days ago