Community Care Assistant (BB-3108D)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:Work with Forest Homecare.Job Title: Community Care Assistant in Dunmow / Saffron WaldenDivision: HomecareResponsible to: Coordinator / Senior CarerSalary: £10 - £14.08 Per HourForest Homecare are recruiting Community Carers to work in Dunmow, Saffron Walden and surrounding villages. No experience is necessary as full paid training is provided. You will be part of an established family run care agency that operates throughout Essex & Suffolk.
What we can offer you:
- Join a great team working for a highly respected organisation.
- Paid induction training.
- Uniforms and PPE provided.
- Care certificate & Health and Social Care qualifications.
- Mileage paid dependent on area and travel requirements.
- Holiday Pay accrued every hour you work.
- Full or Part-Time Hours with flexible shifts to suit you.
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £600 per successful referral.
- Helping our Service Users maintain their independence and dignity.
- Assisting our Service Users with all aspects of personal care such as dressing, undressing, bathing and toileting.
- Supporting with preparing and serving meals.
- Maintaining the service user's physical environment including laundry, changing and making beds, tidying and light cleaning duties.
We can offer you full or part-time hours including every other weekend or one day every weekend.
- Have a naturally caring and compassionate nature.
- Be reliable and honest.
- Understand the importance of maintaining our Service Users’ dignity and respect.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Car owners - this is essential for some areas due to the location of our Service Users.
About Forest Homecare:
Established in 1994, Forest Homecare remains an independent family-run business that has now grown into one of the largest domiciliary care and support providers in Essex and Suffolk, providing care and support in the heart of the community.Forest Homecare continues to provide a full and flexible range of care and support services across the eastern region, including practical care, personal care, specialist care and community support.
calendar_today5 days ago